6. Soften clothes with vinegar.
Pour ¼ – ½ cup vinegar (depending on your washer type) in along with detergent for your wash cycle—then enjoy static-free, lint-free, soft clothes.
7. Dewrinkle clothes quickly with ice cubes.
Throw a couple of ice cubes in your dryer with wrinkled clothing for about 15 minutes. As the heat from your dryer melts the ice cubes, steam is released to help rid your clothes of wrinkles.
8. Replace dryer sheets with a towel soaked in fabric softener.
Make sure the towel is completely dried before throwing it your dryer (this may take up to three days to completely dry).
9. Hang sweaters like this so they don’t fall off or become stretched out.
First, take your sweater and fold it in half lengthwise. Place the hook of the hanger near the the armpit of your sweater.
Then, fold the sleeves and the bottom half over the hanger.
10. Freeze jeans in a Ziploc bag to remove odors.