There is an article by Amy Odell over at cosmopolitan.com that will help you correct some common mistakes that you are making throughout the day. Get this information and make your life a lot easier.
1. Wearing bobby pins. The wavy side goes down for maximum hold.
So you can enjoy beautiful hairstyles like this all day long:
2. Shining patent leather shoes. Instead of buying shoe polish and stuffing it in the back of a drawer where you’ll forget about it, use Windex!
3. Cutting watermelon. If you’re slicing it, you’re a fool!
Cut it cross-wise as demonstrated in the below video for easy-to-eat spears.
4. Sleeping. Twisting up like a pretzel might be your usual habit. But you’re ruining your back! For maximum rest and support, try these pro sleep moves:
5. Removing red wine stains. Instead of dumping random stuff on it and scrubbing like a fool, soak a red wine stain with white wine before washing.
6. Using aluminum foil and plastic wrap. Guys! Don’t be the person whose foil goes spiraling out of control out of the box. Be a foil genius! Press those thingies on the side to keep the roll from flying out.
For more click here