1. Break in your flats in under five minutes.
Step 1: Put on thick socks, and then your flats.
Step 2: Blow-dry your shoes around the tight sections for a few minutes.
Step 3: Keep your socks/flats on while it cools.
Step 4: Test them out; repeat process if you need them more stretched out.
2. Put clear nail polish on the inside of your rings.
Your fingers will be free from green stains.
3. Use a pumice stone to de-fuzz a sweater.
You might want to use a lint roller as well to make your sweaters neat and clean.
4. Hang your purses with shower curtain hooks.
5. Wear loose ponytails to avoid bald spots.
When you tie your hair too tight (and often), it strains the follicles and prevents hair growth. Try not to frequently tie your ponytail in the same spot.
6. White wine neutralizes red wine stains.
Yeah, you read that correctly. When you’re at a party and you accidentally spill some red wine on your blouse, immediately pour white wine over the stain and let it air-dry. The white neutralizes the red, making it easier to take out the stain.
8. Neatly tuck your non-skinny jeans in boots.
Just fold the bottom of your jeans and wrap it over to easily fit in socks.
9. Remove deodorant stains with dryer sheets.
Rub the marks in a circular motion and the sheets will absorb the deodorant. Make sure there’s no excess lint from the dryer sheet or you’ll end up with gray marks. Pantyhose also works!
10. Paint your keys with nail polish to easily distinguish the sets.
It especially helps when you lend a spare key to a houseguest.