11. Chill your white wine with frozen grapes.
This prevents the flavor from being watered down!
12. When you pack a suitcase, wrap your shoes in a shower cap.
This will prevent the soles from touching your clean clothes.
13. Add a magnetic strip in your bathroom cabinet to support bobby pins and tweezers.
14. Turn around your hangers to clean out your closet.
We all buy clothes we don’t wear, and it takes up unnecessary closet space. Place your hangers the opposite way, and after you use an article of clothing, hang it up regularly. By the end of the year (or season), donate the clothes that are still hanging backward.
15. Put your necklace through a straw to keep the chain from tangling.
It may look silly, but it will save you time and frustration.
17. Mount cutlery trays to store your jewelry.
18. Put pool noodles in your boots to keep them upright.
Newspapers and magazines work as well.