21. One great way to store your bracelets is by using glass bottles
22. In case you’re afraid to break the bottle, use a paper towel holder
23. Plastic pipes are great for organizing scarves and ties.
24. Double your closet space by using the pull-tabs from cans to hook hangers together.
25. Sheets and duvet covers can be kept inside the pillowcase of the same linen set.
26. Towel rails and baskets can pair up to take care of your shower essentials as well as your towels.
27. It’s a great idea to store tooth brushes in a bathroom cabinet.
28. A magnetic strip is an excellent way to keep track of your bobby pins, tweezers, nail clippers and other bathroom items.
29. PVC works great at holding your hair dryer, curling iron and so on.
30. Sponges, cotton pads and swabs are easy to organize using jars attached to the wall.