What a perfect delicious finger food for all occasions!
- 12 pcs lollipops (drumlets)
- 12 pcs streaky bacon
- Garlic Salt (MasterFoods)
1. Use sharp knife cut around the thin end of the drumlet until the skin and sinewy bits are separated from the bone. Pull the meat down with the help of a knife and you will get a little chicken lollipop.
2. Sprinkle garlic & salt (MasterFoods), rub well each lollipop.
3. Wrap a piece of bacon round each lollipop.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 F (180 C).
5. Drizzle some olive oil on the glass bakeware. Place the lollipops on the glass ware.
6. Bake for 30 minutes until through cooked .
7. Ready to serve with tomato sauce or lime.