Other Natural Methods for Treating Hair Loss
1. Onion juice was found to be a natural treatment for hair loss and for promoting hair growth , and I’ve mentioned in my article on how to use onion juice oil to improve and regrow your hair.
2. Rosemary can also help in treating hair loss and you can get more information on how to use it in my article on how to use rosemary for treating hair loss.
3. According to a research garlic can help you to grow your hair – get the full instructions in my post on how to use garlic for hair growth.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) can also encourage hair growth – get all the information in my article on why you should wash your hair with ACV.
5. There are certain foods and nutrients that you must include in your diet in order to have healthy, shiny and strong hair – read about them in my article about the best foods and nutrients for healthy, strong and shiny hair.
6. Peppermint essential oil can also help you to regrow your hair.
7. You can also combine castor oil with almond oil for hair growth. Almonds and almond oil contain a high amount of magnesium. One of the reasons for hair thinning is a magnesium and zinc deficiency in the body. So, by regularly massaging sweet almond oil onto to your scalp, you can help boost hair growth and prevent further hair loss.
You can also add essential oils to further increase the benefits for the hair. You can find more details in my previous article about essential oils for healthy hair and in my e-book Magical Aromatherapy which will help you to discover the power of essential oils and the most effective ways to use them.
For more information about castor oil, read my article about the most amazing benefits and uses of castor oil.