12. Hide your cords in trim.
This will make your television blend in seamlessly with your mantel and fireplace. See how they accomplished this here.
13. Update a dresser to create a drawer for your printer.
Your giant gray printer relic doesn’t exactly fit into your classic modern decor. Get the instructions for this clever DIY here.
15. Transform a plain door with paint and masking tape.
This easy DIY adds depth and class to any boring entryway.
16. Cover up an AC unit with a chalkboard cover.
You’ll have to build a wooden frame, but if you have any carpentry skills whatsoever, it’s oh so worth it. Directions here.
17. For a window AC unit, hang café-style curtains on a tension rod.
19. Camouflage an oddly placed light switch plate with a photo gallery.
No one will even stop to ponder why there’s an effing light switch in the middle of the wall. See how she did this here.
20. Hang a black drop cloth behind your desk to hide a tangled mass of wires.
This couple used Bucky Ball magnets to affix the cloth, making this a supremely easy DIY.