21. Turn a low drawer into a pet-feeding hutch.
22. Spray-paint your folding chairs.
Metal folding chairs, for whatever reason, usually come in that weird ugly brown color. Make them fun and bright with a little spray paint.
And paint them an accent color.
It’ll look totally striking in a mostly white room.
27. Stash peek-a-boo plants in your cinder blocks.
Your backyard will look like it’s just bursting with greenery.
29. Update your garage door with a fresh coat of paint.
Bonus points if it matches the shutters.
31. Transition your backsplash into the wall seamlessly with a shelf bracket.
32. Keep your charging station in a kitchen or nightstand drawer, just by drilling some holes.
Many nightstands have open drawers in the back too, so you can keep your gadgets out of sight and out of mind.