Every kid seems to love hot dog. The combination of hot dog and bread dough will be great to satisfy them. Let’s give regular hot dog a little twist to make a flower shaped hot dog bun. It looks very pretty and delicious. It’s also very easy and fun to make. It will be a perfect lunch dish, after school snack and picnic food.
- Make the bread dough using your favorite recipe;
- Roll out the bread dough flat into a circle or oval, with the diameter or length about the same as the length of the sausage;
- Roll and wrap the sausage in the dough;
- Cut five slits on the dough roll to make six equal pieces. Make sure not to cut through but leave about half an inch uncut;
- Carefully twist the pieces to form a six-petal flower as shown;
- Bake until nicely golden to serve. Enjoy!
photo credit: yes-icancook.com