Do you or your kids have sports jerseys lying around or being stacked deep in the closet that you almost forget their existing, while they can remind of all your good and proud memories. Instead of letting it pile up and take up space, you can actually reuse them into some easy and precious little keepsakes as this DIY Sports Jerseys Canvas Art by The Goodwill Gal so that you can preserve the memories such a nifty and creative way for your room decoration.
Supplies you need:
- A canvas
- Heavy duty stapler
- Slip the jersey over the canvas and position it accordingly.
- Snip off the sleeves, neckline and back part (or front – whichever you won’t be displaying) but leave at least 2 inches of fabric around the sides that you will staple to the back of the canvas.
- Wrap the fabric around the back wood part of the canvas and get stapling – start at the top, then pull the jersey tight and straight and staple the bottom; do the same for the sides. You can use the pliers to remove a staple if anything goes wrong.
- Cut off the excess fabric.
- For the corner, neatly tuck one piece of fabric under the other piece and staple it in place – repeat for each corner.
Watch Video On Next Page