Blackheads can be quite unattractive especially when they are big and noticeable. They are very common and belong to the group of acne vulgaris. The reason for their appearance is because of clogged pores which are actually caused by excess oil. Furthermore, the excess oil is produced by the sebaceous glands (oil glands).
When excess oil is produced by the oil-secreting glands, the pores get enlarged and thickened. After that, the oil is stored and hardened. There are numerous reasons why excess oil is produced but the most common are hormonal changes, menopause, menstruation and during pregnancy.
However, the number one reason is bad diets, like fried foods and low-quality cosmetic products! Many people are not aware that many of the skin products nowadays, especially the low-quality ones are full of toxins and chemicals and can be of great harm on our skin.
Both blackheads and whiteheads can be removed easily in a totally natural way and there is no reason for spending tons of money of unsafe products.
The solutions that we present to you today is natural and will effectively and fast remove any on these annoying blackheads.
You will need:
– old toothpbrush
1. In a small bowl, mix a little bit of toothpaste with a pinch of salt.
2. Apply the mixture on the toothbrush
3. Scrub gently for 2 minutes
4. Wash off the affected area with some water
You will need:
– Clean cloth
– Warm water
1. Deep in the cloth in the water and
2. squeeze it out afterward to get a warm steamy cloth
3. Place the cloth on the affected area and leave it for 15 seconds
4. Repeat this step 2 more times
5. Then apply the blackhead mask immediately (See the recipe below)
– 2/5 tbsp of yogurt
– 3/4 tbsp. of Fullers Earth
Mix both of the ingredients well. Apply the cream and massage it gently and leave it for 10 minutes to act.
After that just wash it off with cold water.
Source: Simple Health Recipes