Peeps are probably one of the most iconic Easter candies. Whether you love or hate these sugary balls of marshmallow joy, you most likely look at a Peep and realize it’s Easter time. If you’re looking to incorporate Peeps in a unique new way this Easter, do we have the treat for you.
Cookie bars are delicious enough on their own, but cookie bars made with moist yellow cake mix, white chocolate fudge, fun pastel colors and topped with Bunny Peeps…yeah, you’re going to want to sit down for this one. Watch the video below and learn how to make these mind-blowing Peeps cookie bars. It needs to be spring immediately.
PEEPS COOKIE BARS
– 1/2 cup butter
– 4 egg yolks
– 1 egg
– Yellow box cake mix
– 3 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
– 1 can sweet and condensed milk
– Vanilla extract
- Combine your cake mix ingredients with some sprinkles and press that dough into a cake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate chips and combine the can of condensed milk with vanilla extract to make the fudge layer. Pour the fudge evenly over the cookie bar.
- Line the Peeps up however you’d like (we suggest lining them side by side so everyone gets a Peep) and throw some sprinkles on top.
- Put the cookie bars in the fridge to set. Once set, cut into rectangular bars and serve!
I’m craving spring (and some warm cookie bars) just looking at these Peep bars! The pastels of spring and Easter are all over these fun treats, making them the perfect, fun Easter dessert to serve up this year! Your Easter guests won’t know what hit them.
Do you use Peeps in a deliciously unique way? For the love of Peeps, share your ideas in the comments section below!